Are you a talented and experienced Graphic Designer, interested in putting your skills to the test at an international level? The design arm of a global consultancy, based in Central Dublin, are seeking Graphic Designers to join their team, a group of multi-disciplined design and technical talent, in a role that will give you exposure to a wide variety of projects.
What It All Involves:
- You'll work at both a print and digital level, producing content for posters, banners, websites, presentations and a wide array of other areas.
- Your work will bring you into contact with numerous large scale clients, and as such, you'll be expected to build and maintain constructive relationships, understanding and meeting the expectations of various stakeholders.
- Your designs will be the face of the brand, and as such you'll need to understand brand guidelines, while being able to push the boundaries creatively.
Where You're Coming From:
- You have at least 4 years' experience in graphic design, with the ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- You have a strong knowledge of tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Your portfolio shows off a diverse range of quality work.
If you are a graphic designer interested in taking the next step, apply below and let's have a chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.