Sales And Marketing Director
Sales and Marketing Director
€60,000 – € 70,000
Company Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Pension
Our client is Ireland’s leading supplier of wireless communications systems. The company has over 30 years experience installing and maintaining critical wireless communication systems incorporating:
- portable two-way radio with multi-site IP Connect - critical-communications radio paging - lone worker alarms - nurse call systems - digital – tetra radio systems
Due to continued growth the company is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Marketing Director for their Dublin based company to augment and lead the existing sales team. This is a new role within the company and would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be outgoing, tenacious and highly organized who ideally has a technical background, or who has worked in a similar role within the tech space and has strong knowledge of core communication hardware and software products with a passion for technology.
As the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans to allow the business to meet its financial targets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
· Implement a rigorous sales process and sales review model to drive accountability and high performance across the sales team
· Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets - both personally and to support the sales team in achieving their individual targets
· Where applicable identify technologies or agencies that would add value to the existing range of products and services
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
· Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
· You will have proven ability to implement a rigorous sales process and manage individual members of a sales team
· You will have proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· You will have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
· You will have the ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and the ability to position products against competitors
· You should have a friendly positive “can do attitude”. With the ability to explain and educate clients on the latest systems that would be beneficial to their business.
· You will have the ability to create engaging and effective visual communications such as PowerPoint presentations and Word proposals to existing and potential new clients
· You will be able to work independently and confidently manage larger sales opportunities using your organisation and persuasion skills
· At least 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
· Full clean driving license is essential for this role
This is a full-time permanent position primarily based in Dublin however it may involve involves travelling throughout Ireland as required.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience - please apply now!
Sales, Sales Director, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales, Product Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Executive